Thursday, July 30, 2009

Before and After




So Lately I've been having a lot of fun taking pictures of friends babies and my own kids obviously! I have been playing in photoshop-my friends Eva and Dantzelle are getting good at photoshop and sharing tips with me so I have wanted to try them out and this week I learned how to make eyes pop! It is so cool I never knew how to do it but it is not that hard. Anyways just thought I'd share the before and after.

8 comments:

ashley said...

oh kinley is soo dang cute that is a cool thing, you can totally tell the difference and yes it makes her eyes pop!

The Sullengers said...

That is when you put the steps of how you did it! The pics look great - so did you invest in photoshop then?

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Looks awesome! I think you have shared more tips with about photoshop than I have with you...and I actually have photoshop. haha Thanks for being so great!

Stacy said...

Your hair looks super straight in those pics, the colors look vibrant and amazing...:)

big_smartmouth said...

great pictures! isn't editing super fun?! i am now looking at ways to edit mine and illyas baby pictures and also our wedding pics! by the time i'm done, we won't have one natural shot left of us!! HA!

ashley said...

ps! kacie you have the cutest dimples. the first time i looked at this it didnt show your picture but i just want to say that you got the cutehart dimples!

Cherri said...

eyes pop? That sounds vaguely icky, but they do stand out. Very cute pictures, and thanks for entertaining Ashley & Nate this week.

HartSki said...

I visited your home and the neighborhood boys were asking for Braxton so he has a hood to come home to.