






So for our anniversary this year we thought we better celebrate a big 5 years with a night IN yes that's right IN! We hired a personal chef to cater our anniversary dinner. Dantzelle my wonderful sister-in-law watched my kids and me and Bran ate the best food ever! We tried some new things that we love and had some classics in a new way that were so tasty. I loved the main dish-Rib eye steak with homemade steak sauce, caramelized onions, green beans, and a tomato pesto dish! He also made au gratin potatoes and forgot them in the oven (not on, just in to warm) So we get food for tomorrow. My ultimate favorite was a belgian chocolate fondue. Oh it was heaven!!!! I can't even suck my stomache in I ate so much!!! The best was we had all sorts of stuff to dip in the chocolate and my favorite was the peaches I loved it! Then the strawberries and raspberries and pound cake were tied for second!!!! Oh man I think I even licked the bowl that was how good this chocolate was!!!! Anyways we loved the experience and if you are in the DC area look up Chef Chez Vous or Michael Gilbourne!!! He was from Paris and he was so cool and made such good food it is worth the price!!!!
I love you babe! 5 Years it is is crazy how time has flown by! I don't know how I pictured us to be at 5 years but I wouldn't have changed a thing! We have 2 beautiful kids that are the highlight of our lives. We get to travel to new exciting places together and go on many adventures. You are such a wonderful husband, provider, and father and I can tell how much you love us! You always make sure we know you love us and that you'd rather be with us. I love you so much babe! Happy Anniversary!
11 comments:
I came up when the boys were watching the fight and I could STILL smell all the good food! That was such a great idea! Happy anniversary! I still owe you babysitting then...One Saturday night you and Bran can go out and I will stay with your kids!! Oh, and what are your plans for Harry Potter???
What a fun idea! Congrats!
What a fun anniversary!!! Congrats-it's crazy how fast time flies. I wonder if they do anything like that here?
Congrats on your anniversary! That is so exciting! What a fun idea, the food looks amazing! Us girls should do a chocolate dipping party sometime!
You are so creative and do the neatest things, you are always doing something special. My son is a lucky man and we are a lucky family to have you. I was just telling Brandon I sure miss you.
MMM...My mouth is watering for that yummy chocolate! Thanks for sharing with me! I love watching your kids, they are so much fun. Braxt is the most destructive handsome sweetest devil ever! haha We love you! Brandon chose great! Now we will have to wait and see if Jillian will be as smart.....ED!!! haha jk
Happy Anniversary!!
I can't believe it has already been five years. Wow!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and enjoyed delicious food. Wonder if I can convince Kurt his would be a good idea sometime...?
I'm glad it turned out good and it was good to talk to you on your anniversary! Congrats on a wonderful 5 years and two cute kids!
My how time flies when your having fun! I want to hear Brandons' response? And it can't be ditto! So I throw out the challenge to all men to write sometime nice about their companions - I am still working on mine so say something good so I can borrow from it.
okay, i haven't eaten dinner yet so my stomach was growling as i read your post! so yummy and such a great idea!! congrats on 5 years. time DOES fly by, doesn't it?!
I love all of the pictures. It looks like you are having fun with the editing program!!! your pictures look amazing. I am so glad that you had a fun anniversary. You look beautiful and I love the makeup.
Adrienne
Post a Comment