Monday, July 13, 2009

MAKEUP



Sorry for the fifty million posts usually I don't have time to do it, but I'm super bored so I'll post some more. I went to MAC and got my makeup done. It was so fun and I learned a lot! I asked Brandon to let me get my makeup done and then to be able to buy what I liked for my anniversary present so he agreed. Normally I'm not a huge post pics of myself fan, but to show my makeup I have to. Yikes!

9 comments:

The Sullengers said...

wow! fancy eyes-so beautiful! what did you buy? what secrets? your hair looks super shiny!

big_smartmouth said...

oh my gosh! you look stunning! i am now a mac fan. =) i feel like i'm still a teenager learning how to put on make up, so you've got to share the tips you got from them.

Lisa said...

You look great! So, share your secrets with all of us!

ashley said...

love the look! beautiful!

Cherri said...

Okay, I can see a beauty night in our future - very pretty.

Cherri said...

oh, by the way, what is mac?

HartSki said...

You look marvelous daring! Not too much makeup but enough to make your eyes pop and lips look full. Nice combination.

ashley said...

oh i do like the make up it looks great. and it doenst look like its over taking your eyes! yes we will have to go there. and i enjoyed dads commment.. hahha

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

Kacie how are you? It looks like you guys are having a blast! How is the summer going for everyone out there? By the way, I love all your pictures! What camera do you have? Well I hope everything is going good for you guys. Braxton and Mckinley are both so cute!