








We went with Adrienne, McKayl, Brooklyn, Kayson, and Addy to Clemyjontri park. It is the biggest, brightest park ever and is almost exhausting because you have to follow your kids around or you will lose them fast! There is a beautiful carousel in the middle and it just makes for a fun day! We had a blast as you can tell. We are going to miss the Lesters when they leave for good on Wednesday! Me and Brax will be pretty bored since he asks to go over to their house everyday! We're going to miss you!
7 comments:
We love the pictures. It was so much fun going to the park with you. What you wrote made me tear up. We are going to miss you SO much. It has been awesome being out here with you. You guys are the BEST!!!
What a neat park, sounds like you had a great time. I am so glad the cousins and all of you have had this time together. I love your photo's. You girls are getting so good and I love to see them all. Thanks Kacie for all you do for our family, we love and miss you.
oh no! I didnt realize they were leaving so soon! how sad!
isn't that the funnest park!!!?! ammon & i found it last year by accident. the kids loved it! we had a blast there. and we loved the little trail through the trees as well. i wish we could have gone more. but from where we were last year it was about a 1/2 hour away. is it closer to you this year?
Can you say the parks name 3 times fast? Rexburg will be a drag after the fun filled summer in DC. But we do have snow! We miss you and thanks for the pictures. Love Dad.
thats a pretty sweet park!!!
I wish I were a kid when I see that park - can adults play too?
Post a Comment