Saturday, July 11, 2009

Six Flags












A bunch of us wives went to Six Flags! It was a blast but so exhausting! I decided to never go again unless Bran is there and we have someone to switch off with to watch our kids! It was too hard alone but we loved it anyways. Braxton got to ride a train and it has been the highlight of his life! So that made it all worth it! He keeps talking about the big train and the tunnel! All in all we had a fun day! Stacy and Amanda were so nice and helped me so I could go on some rides so that was awesome and then I had a friend Bridgette and Kami whose kids were there and so we had fun at the waterpark!

2 comments:

Alan and Heidi said...

kacie you take the COOLEST pictures i've ever seen! the angles you use are awesome and how do you do that with the colors? ...did you take a photography class?

ashley said...

oh i am sooooo jealous of you sister. i love six flags. anywhoo mckinley is looking cuter than ever! and so are you!