Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Pics







Sorry for the picture overload but I'm just playing around with the editing and thought these were cool. Braxton is a very good model for me. He won't smile but he does like to do KA POWS and that one is my favorite!

4 comments:

Cherri said...

Ka Pow back at you Braxton!

Lisa said...

It was my fav too. Great pics kacie - I love all of them.

HartSki said...

I love the KA POWS as long as they don't turn into KA BADDA BOOM! BIG BADDA BOOM! We miss Braxton and can't wait to see him - I am getting the 4 wheelers ready. So when you come back a helmet must be ordered. Love and miss ya DAD.

Lori Hurst said...

Your pictures are fantastic! I am way jealous! I would like to be able to see what you do through the lens - I thought they were professional also. Your kids are adorable!