













One Sunday we went up to Ocean City with all of Brandon's family. It was a blast! We swam, built sand castles, boogie boarded, caught some rays, and ate at Harpoon Hanna's our favorite restaurant especially since it is named after us (and the all you can eat ribs and crab legs!!!) Sorry for the picture overload!!
Then for the 4th of July Cam had bought some fireworks in West Virginia (the big kind) and a bunch of us drove to West Virginia and let off fireworks. Brax was scared of them but they were so fun. We went on a golf course and it was so beautiful! There were so many fireflies the trees surrounding it looked like they were sparkling! It was magical! My camera sucks at pics at night so I borrowed these from Stacy! Thanks!
7 comments:
Hi Kacie
I love all the pictures, the one of you and Braxton on the beach is really neat. If your there again next year we will have to go to the ocean and Harpoon Hannas.
Kacie - that looks like so much fun! I like that one of you and Brax too - what a good mom to play with your son. Glad you guys are having a good time! Love ya.
I love all the pics. That one with you and Braxt is so sweet. I also love the one with you boogie boarding! Your hair is sweet. I love hanging out with you. It is so much fun! Love ya
Looks like you guys had a blast! I like the one of all of you watching the fireworks - you are brave to put bathing suit pics up - but I guess since you are skinny - they look good!
FUN!! ...ps HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TODAY :)
I love the picture overload! so no need to say sorry ;) Man I wish we lived close to beach right now. That is so fun for you guys! Did you know my lil bro Alec is on his mission in West Virginia? And a little bit in Virginia. I'll have to find out the city he's in, to see if you're close! Cute Fam!
oh i love the picture of braxt putting sand on your legs. what a cutie pie!
Post a Comment