Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brax and McKinley













So I only have 8 days left on my trial download of lightroom so you might be overwhelmed with pictures since I am trying all the things out that I have wanted to! I set up this photoshoot and it was so easy and I did it in like 15 minutes just in my house one day! Hope you like them!

14 comments:

ashley said...

Uhm i have been checking your blog all morning waiting for the pictures and they were NOT A LET DOWN KINLEY SUE IS SOOO CUTE!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Love them!!! You are so good! Kinley is getting so big, I am going to miss your kids. I am so sad that I have to leave to China for 4 MONTHS! But I will miss you most! :>

The Sullengers said...

Super cute - great pics - Kinley looks so much like you!

Lisa said...

Kacie - they are so cute! Seriously you need to take some cute ones of my kids - I just don't have that creative skill! Your kids are darling and we can't wait to see you pretty soon now.

Ashley Sullenger said...

They turned out really cute!! Love the one of Braxton and the football!

Candace said...

The new photos are so dang cute! That little chair is perfect for McKinley! And Brax is such a little stud! You are so good with photoshop!

uniquelynat said...

those are SO awesome. you did a fabulous job. your kids are so cute!!!

Tiff said...

Your pictures turned out really cute! I am really excited about your coming over next week to take some pictures of Kylee.

Stacy said...

That moosey has sure been through a lot hasn't he?? The pics look great!

Ty and Whit said...

your pictures are soo good! I love them! I need you to come and take pictures of Easton:)

big_smartmouth said...

super cute!!! i love the moose pics and i lOVE the muted picture of mckinley. you are really getting good, my friend!

Cathy Hanna said...

Love your pictures and glad to see moosey is still getting loved to death!!!

Vicki said...

Amazing!!! I'm guessing lightroom lets you repeat patterns elsewhere on the photo? What a cool effect.

Lori Hurst said...

Very cool photos!! I really need to learn how to do what you are doing - I have no clue!