Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spiderman Braxton





Isn't that the cutest spider man you have ever seen?

Rockville Town Square Face Painting June 21, 2009

8 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

ha! i love the one with the arms over his head. he's very serious about being a super hero! btw i edit my pics on flickr. super easy and fun editing there.

The Sullengers said...

Man, he is going to be a heartbreaker when is older - so dang cute!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

He is the cutest superman!! oh what a handsome devil he is. haha I love all the pictures that you have done! Photography is such a fun way to express your style and views! And I think you have a great style! haha (you pry didn't notice....since I always love what you do and buy and HAVE to get it too!)

Cathy Hanna said...

I can't wait for my little spider man to be home! What a cutie

Lisa said...

Cute Kac - I think he needs a spiderman costume? Halloween is coming soon.

ashley said...

awe he is soo cute! i agree with cara he will be a heart breaker!

Ashley Sullenger said...

Haha He's pretty darn cute!!! I love it!

D Bulloch said...

Super super cute. We miss you guys and hope all is going well with APX