This week my little sister Ashley and her fiance Nate are here for the week and we decided to go into DC and check out the sites! It is a blast so far!
i want you to take family pictures for us!!! you seriously take the coolest pictures ever...and i love what you do with the colors and everything. its AWESOME!
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys are having fun! I've heard 5 Guys is good? Can't wait to see more pics! We get to see you in a month! Yeah!
Yay - have so much fun. Wish it were us, but we will have to live through your pictures. Love ya!
great pictures! i love DC!! you seriously can't take a bad picture there!
I had to laugh at the picture of Braxton sucking on a popcycle and Kinley sucking on a pacifier - somehow I think Kinley got the worst of that deal!
i want you to take family pictures for us!!! you seriously take the coolest pictures ever...and i love what you do with the colors and everything. its AWESOME!
Post a Comment