

Adam...Dantzelle's {Edward}
















So before Dantzelle left for home I wanted to take some pictures of her and Adam with his sweet Mohawk! We had a lot of fun! I used there dang nice camera a Nikon D60 and now I think Santa might have to bring me one ;) I used a lot of textures you can download for free online but I have to give credit to coffeeshop, Paul Grand from flickr, darkwood67, and laflaneuse, and more from flickr and deviant art for the textures (you have to credit them to use them for free!) Anyways let me know what you think! (It's kinda hard to ruin pictures of them since they could both be models!)
P.S. don't forget to leave your e-mail if you haven't already because I'm going private on September 1st!
20 comments:
I love love love what you did! You made us look so good! It was alot of fun taking pics w you! You are great and i am gonna miss you so much.
I have to say those pictures are pretty dang good!
lindsey_jensen@hotmail.com...add me please!
Please add me to your list, I love looking at your cute family.
Michelle Hanna
mbjhme@yahoo.com
Thanks
hey kacie- its genevieve (hansen) so i found your blog awhile back and i've enjoyed looking at it and your photography. if you can, i would love to be added! your little kids are so cute!!
genevievecurtis@gmail.com
I love the couple, love the shirt, love the edits...I am still a little iffy on the mohawk though ;) Great job!
Once again, I stand amazed at your abilities Kacie. You are going to have to charge for photography on the side when you get back home girl.
They are the cutest couple! Kacie I love your photography! You are so good at it!
dantzelle showed me all of the shots before she left. you did amazing work w/ them! but, i agree, it's hard to mess up a shot w/ adam and her because they are both gorgeous!! keep up the amazing work w/ the pictures. oh, and illya didn't have to do any convincing with me for buying a new camera w/ our back end check...i'm dreaming of that day in october when that nikon D90 is mine...i mean ours!! =)
Please send me an invite to your blog. I love blog hopping without leaving any comments. Kalle Zirker-Reynolds. Thanks
reynoldsfam27@gmail.com
Hey- all those picts. were so good! It was fun seeing you this summer! Send me a link to your blog! jcandlegirl@yahoo.com
Kacie, I know how you can make a few extra bucks now! Great job and I love to take pictures also but am weak on the editing and spiffing up. I just wish I had enough hair to have a mohawk.
They all look way good! My email is haileewbarron@yahoo.com
Kacie- Can I just say I wish we were out there this summer so you could take pics of my kids? You do a great job! And I totally want to keep checking out your blog so here's my email: daniecomin@gmail.com
I love my Nikon...too bad I don't take the time to edit anything:( My poor camera is going to waste! But please add me...jennapowell22@hotmail.com
Hey Kacie, it's Summer (Mortensen). Mark and i like looking at your blog every now and then so if you would, please add us too!
mortensenclan3@hotmail.com
absolutely amazing!! beeautiful!!! please add me to your list so i can continue to keep up on your life. carp.nat31(at)gmail(dot)com
Me too! not sure if I added myself already.
flammily@live.com thanks
Hey! You're pictures awesome! Add me to your blog! JasonandIvyMatheson@hotmail.com
I am glad you haven't made it private yet - I really want to keep reading your blog (I love it). my email is jamhanna84 (at) yahoo (dot) com. (if you write it out like that spammers can't get it.
Post a Comment