Saturday, August 15, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

I have felt like we needed to go private for a long time so if you would like to read my blog I would love to add you! I will most likely be going private by September 1, 2009 So just leave your name and e-mail!

31 comments:

Stacy said...

Yeah, I took the search engine thing off...and then it says it can take 24hrs to get out of search engines...so I think I will wait a day or two before I go private....but I want to be added to yours. I think you have my email...but if not let me know.

Hilary and Brian said...

hilary and brian stewart
hilly_ann@onewest.net
thanks!!

Lisa said...

us of course.

Ashley Sullenger said...

wpsullenger@yahoo.com!

Chase & Megan said...

megz_qt33@hotmail.com

Holly said...

I totally know how you feel. I've been private, then not, and now I'm considering going back. It's a SCARY world out there, especially when you post stuff of your kids! I want to be added and I think you have my email, if not let me know.

Chantri said...

Hi, I just found your blog about a week ago and I love being able to keeping in touch. Please add me! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! studio.ck@hotmail.com

Candace said...

Miss you!! Merrycandace@yahoo.com

trish said...

I'd love to keep reading!
ttuck00@hotmail.com

The Sullengers said...

of course add me - you got my e-mail

Adrienne and Darren said...

I would love to be added. Thanks. We can't wait to see you.

Chelle said...

I would love to keep reading about you and your cute kids. michlallan@gmail.com

Tiff said...

Add me please: par03011@yahoo.com
Thanks again for the Bumpo and the diaper genie. It was funny when Kurt saw the trash can. He had no idea in the world what is was, but that is how he has been with most all of the baby stuff.

Meg & Cache said...

Hey- it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer! it's weird that we didn't see each other more when we aren't that far away. it's almost over and we can go back to normal ha. my addy is megansaurey@hotmail.com, thanks!

Greg and Carly said...

gregandcarly@gmail.com

big_smartmouth said...

thanks for the heads up!

big_smartmouth@hotmail.com

Outlet for my Thoughts said...

webster.tyler@gmail.com

we love being able to see what you guys are up to. :)

Steph said...

Add me please!! fstephster@gmail.com

ashley said...

add me too! amcgavin@gmail.com

Tosha said...

I would love to keep up with your cute little family. toshatunbridge@gmail.com

HartSki said...

Dad @ sjhart@ida.net

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Krista and Jacob Flamm flammily@live.com

Quinn and Michelle Benson Fam said...

quinnandmichellebenson@gmail.com
You have such a cute family!

Camille Kinghorn said...

cdkinghorn(at)hotmail(dot)com

D Bulloch said...

Derek and Danca
dwbull_4@yahoo.com
Thanks

Lori A said...

Add me, lori.allen.1090@gmail.com

Traci said...

Please add me! traci_024@hotmail.com

Cherri said...

Me too, me too! hrtcd@hotmail.com

markandjenny said...

I love checking you blog and seeing all the fun you guys are having! Mark and Jenny Steiner
jsteiner18@gmail.com

ashley said...

ash_love3@hotmail.com

Lori Hurst said...

would love to be able to read your blog minenavn@gmail.com