Thursday, August 6, 2009

Post #2 DC Temple with Nate and Ash









We went into the DC temple and it was sooo sooo beautiful! We got some good pictures! There were tons of butterflies and they kept flying all around each other. It was so peaceful and just what I needed!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

wow you got some neat shots of the temple! i am sure going to miss this temple. I can't believe we have been in this area THREE summers!!

The Sullengers said...

Look at Kinleys cute little shirt with the buttons! Oh I'm so excited to meet her!

Cathy Hanna said...

Kacie it looks like your having a great time with Ashley and Nate. The pictures are gorgeous of the temple, Wow! Mckinley is getting so big, I can't wait to get you back home. We love you and are sure glad Ashley got to come out and see you.

Jason, Ivy and baby Jacie said...

I love that temple! We're close but I'm jealous that you get to see it every Sunday! Your kids are so cute!

Cherri said...

The image in the reflecting pond was absolutely beautiful. You have a knack with a camera and an eye for a great shot. Thanks for being such a great hostess!

Ty and Whit said...

Your pictures are soo cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Oh that temple is so pretty! I wanted to go in so bad this summer (since it is where we got engaged) but we never made it with me only being out there for a little over a month. I am glad you are able to enjoy it though!