Friday, August 14, 2009

Just a Little This and That

These are Before and After Pictures of my editing at the Beach!







Me and the Kids at Buca Di Beppo in all white and black. I must of felt like white and black that day!
I went and took pictures of the kids in the square before we went and had professional photos taken by Eva at Simply Spendid! More of me and the kids to come so check back for those! These ones were just done by me!




St. Mary's Church in Rockville. I love this old church it is so beautiful and have wanted to take pictures of it this whole summer so I finally did!





6 comments:

The Sullengers said...

So who is Eva? Someone you know? I'm excited to see pics. I love that Braxton has a little mohawk also and I love the one of you guys in black and white - Kinley's smile is so freakin cute! I'm sure it will be sad for you guys to go back to boring Rexburg after being so cultured!

Cherri said...

Beautiful - I love the empty beach feel after the edits. Can't wait to see you all.

Stacy said...

They look cool! You would never know that the beach was crowded if you hadn't told anyone, or shown the before pics! I love the purple and blue dress mckinley has on!!

Cathy Hanna said...

Those pictures are so sweet of Braxton and Mckinley, they made me tear up. Wow I have adorable grandkids and can't wait to see you. ONE WEEK!!!!!

HartSki said...

Rexburg is not boring its your attitude that counts! We just need to do the Idaho things like, let me see, I'm thinking, ohh I thought I had something, yes - we can raise animals.

HartSki said...

P.S. my last comment was directed to Cara and KC I love the pics - I love to take pictures and would love to do a book on Idaho buildings - I think it is even a tax write off if you actually publish a book for sale - we could write off all the research!