



















Of course an overload of pictures! We had fun our trip even though it was a rough beginning it ended well and we had a fun ride! My horse was named Zip and we were soulmates I'm sad he's sold already! It was fun to be out in nature and with Bran doing what we love!
4 comments:
Kacie you are the cutest cowgirl ever! Looks like you guys had the best time! I'm so glad you get to be home with Brandon and back to normal life!
I love all of the pictures. it looks like it was a lot of fun. i heard it was an adventure. It is never dull with my dad!!!! I hope you can still walk. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I thought I better tell ya, my blog is private because we don't have internet so I can't blog. right now no one can see it. hopefully soon we will be back to blogging. We can't wait to see you this weekend.
Looks like fun - great pics too! It's always fun when off to grandmother's house we go....
how fun kac!! you look so cute on a horse!
Post a Comment