
This week in I heart faces they are doing completely candid photography and I wanted to add one that I love that was completely candid but I love it! If any of you know Adam he is crazy I had so many shots of him making crazy faces and Dantz would be oblivious just smiling beautifully as always. So when he randomly grabbed her and pretended to be a vampire I had to catch the look on her face!

6 comments:
That's hot! Great photo!
I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)
Lol..everyone's so into vampires these days..I guess that her private Edward Cullen. :) Great choice, I especially love her expression!
Oh man, that's pretty steamy. Hehe.
Great capture.
She's so gorgeous too! Lovely photo and great expression on her face! :)
hahaha! This is such a great photo! Thanks for sharing. Come check out mine when you get a chance...
i have always loved this photo!! good pic, girl! good luck!!
Post a Comment