Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jenny's Lake











A few weeks ago Brandon and I drove up to Jenny's Lake since I had never been there. It was gorgeous and I never wanted to leave! We had so much fun as a family a day we will never forget I'm sure.

8 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I didn't realize you had never been! It is beautiful!

Stacy said...

I haven't been there since I was little! It sure looks pretty. Your pictures look great too!

HartSki said...

Did you take the boat over to the falls? Did they have the bike path paved along the entrance road? I would like to ride it. What a great family outdoor activity!

uniquelynat said...

how funny. another of my friends has a post about jennys lake on her blog right now too. :)

Cathy Hanna said...

beautiful pictures! beautiful family!!!! Jennys lake is one of my favorite places

Cherri said...

Fun pictures and great memories. What could be better than that! I'm glad to see McKinley dabbling a toe in the water - its the only way to experience it!

big_smartmouth said...

i have never even heard of jenny lake. but, i'm already in love!! great time and great pics!

Summer Mortensen said...

We went through West Yellowstone a few months ago and decided to come home the Jackson way so we passed Jenny's Lake on the way. It was so pretty and i wanted to stop, but we had both kids asleep!! Maybe next year we'll have to take a drive up there!