
This year we decided not to go into D.C. to watch the fireworks. We had a blast though. We had a BBQ with kabobs and burgers and lots of yummy fruit, and then we drove into Leesburg and watched the fireworks there, and then we came home and lit off our own fireworks. Braxton liked the fireworks that were far away, but was scared of the ones we lit off that made noise. It was really funny!!! We had so much fun and it was a great day to hang out with the husbands and enjoy being with family and friends!!!


5 comments:
I wish my pictures turned out as good as yours! your blog looks good!
Hope the barbeque went well. We missed you guys! maybe some day you will make it to DC on the fourth! I wanted to get some fireworks for this sunday..if i can still find some you guys will have to come watch them with us.
don't buy fireworks we have a ton left ha ha
I love your blog. It looks like you had tons of fun. I saw a picture of you on Dantzelle or Jessica's blog and you look really cute. We can't wait to find out what you are having. Give Braxton a big hug for us. We miis you.
I got to help Sarah and Abby light off fireworks and they had a blast also. I need to restock my supply of "special" fireworks I only have 1 gross of bottle rockets left and a "brick" of firecrackers. Braxton will become a firebug soon enough.
Post a Comment