We went to this colonial farm. It is a real farm and all the workers dress to the day. They grow their own food, hence the turkey :), and we got yummy fruit, corn, chicken, bread, everything it was amazing. It was so fun to be in the atmosphere with friends. I bought lots of cool stuff and fun toys for Braxton!!!
3 comments:
It is cool that you find out about these places. That looks like funny, and sounded yummy too.
Oh that was so fun!! I love the picture of the turkey!!! HA you're background is so cute!
Hey Hanna Family!
I am jealous that you are pregnant!! Don't tell Jake though, ha ha j/k he already knows. You look really good and it sounds like you have been feeling good to. You have to let us know what you are having asap. We really need to get together and play "Settlers of Catan" when we get back..
Post a Comment