We decided to go back to Ocean City one more time before it's time to go home. It was way fun, especially since my friend from home, Tiffany Linford, was able to come with us. Brandon did awesome boogie boarding...the best I've seen him do and so I was proud!!! I wish I could go but my growing belly might get in the way! Brax had a blast playing in the sand again and I just kinda chilled!!! It was fun to be in the sun and just enjoy the day!!!
9 comments:
How fun to be at the beach - we have the hot weather, just not the cool water to jump into - but we did get a gym membership and they have a pool...hmm that sounds good right now - and you better not steal any of our names - Masheiqua or whatever the heck the name was is ours!!!! :)
Masheiqua? Holy cow, I will have to practice spelling that! Looks like another fun summer day. Glad you could get together with Tiffany and you all looked beautiful on the beach.
I liked all those tankinis. I love the beach and surfing. I'll thrown some salt water in my eyes and pretend. Don't let Braxton play with the jelly fish. What was Tiffany doing? It was fun togettogether.
It looks like you had a blast! I can't wait to find out what you are having. They have the cutest pony line at gymboree. you look so cute pregnant. love you guys
awe kc you are so cute as a pregnant lady! better looking than all the other girls..sorry its true! anyways i get to see you guys in like two weeks.. ahh!
Kacie how are you guys!! I found your blog on Megan and Chase's blog. Megan is my first cousin.. small world! Looks like you guys are doing good. Congrats on the baby! How many weeks are you? I can't believe how big your little guy is, he is so cute!! Keep in touch! You can check out our blog too!!
oh i love the pics from the beach that is a sweet one of brand! i miss you guys so much. i cant wait for you to be home so we can all go play agaun! how are things in virginia going?
You are soo cute and small still! You lucky ducky!!
She lives down here so it is fun to get to see her!!!
Post a Comment