Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

So after the long wait we finally found out today that we are having a girl! I would post some ultrasound pics but they are kind of scary and if I wasn't there to hear what it was I probably wouldn't know. I will get some 3D ones when we get home and are a little farther along to post. I just thought I would let everyone know it is a girl and we are way excited. Her name will be McKinley Hart Hanna. I am now headed to the mall to buy some pink girly clothes!!!!

9 comments:

The Sullengers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO EXCITED!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

yay!!! love the name! :) i'm so excited that i'll get to see her because we'll be in rexburg! have fun shopping!

Stacy said...

YEAH!!! A girl! We are so excited for you...one of each, how fun!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for u! U get ur girl!

Ty and Whit said...

That really is so cool!! I'm so excited for you!! I hope I get a girl next.. not for a few years though!! Congrats!

Camille Kinghorn said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! You have such a cute family!

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Congratulations!! I am soo excited for you, I got the txt message and ran into the room to tell Jake he probly thought I was wierd to be so excited for you, but I was. I saw some way cute baby girl scrapbook things the other day and thought of you before I even knew you were having a girl, I guess that is a sign. Have fun shopping!!!

Steph said...

CONGRATS!! That is soo exciting! A boy, now a girl. How perfect!

HartSki said...

I love girls!