Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4 Year Anniversary Babe

About your husband...


1. What is his name? Brandon Blake Hanna
2. How long have you been together? We've been married for 4 years on July 10, 2008!
3. How long did you date? We started dating in September of '04 and got engaged in March of '05 and married in July so about 10 months.
4. How old is he? He is 27
5. Who eats more? Well probably me now since I am pregnant ha jk he does!
6. Who said I love you first? Brandon
7. Who is taller? Brandon is by a few inches, but I can still wear high-heels which is all that matters!
8. Who can sing better? Sorry babe, but I do.
9. Who is smarter? We both are pretty smart, just in different things.
10. Who's temper is worse? We both have our moments, but probably me if I had to say!
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who pays the bills? Me, but Brandon makes all the money!
13. Who sleeps on the right side? We always switch, but Brandon now!
14. Who mows the lawn? Brandon would if we were home to mow it:)
15. Who cooks dinner? I do but Brandon is an expert griller!
16. Who is better with the computer? Brandon! I'm pretty good with the microsoft programs, but all the techincal stuff...no clue
17. Who has bigger feet? Brandon
18. Who drives? Brandon, he is so sweet he always drives on road trips!!! Probably cause I suck at driving and he is scared, but it is still sweet!
19. Who is more stubborn? Me!!!
20. Who kissed who first? It was mutual...I was head over heels for him...and it was our 2nd date ha ha!
21. Who proposed? Brandon, we went horseback riding to a spot his wonderful sister had set out with fake champagne, and a dozen roses, and he proposed then we went to the rodeo it was a blast!
22. Who asked who out? Well we'll just say Alan Fransen since he set us up on a blind date..long story
23. Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends.
24. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure! Brandon has never cried, and I cry like at everything!
25. Who has more siblings? We both have 4 siblings!
26. Whose parents do you see the most? We see both every sunday we are in Rexburg!!! We love it!!!
27. Who wears the pants? Oh Brandon for sure!!! But we make all our big decisions together!
I love you babe!!! Happy anniversary on Thursday!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay and Tyler Kohler said...

I love all of those questions and reading the answers!! That is so cool you guys were set up on a blind date. I'll have to get the full story from you sometime. Happy anniversary to you tomorrow! You are so cute!

Adrienne and Darren said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 4 years. You two are such an awesome couple. I am so thankful that you are a part of your family. You are so amazing. Especially to be able to put up with my Bro!!!!!(haha) don't tell him I said that!!!!