Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rascal Flatts Concert with Taylor Swift!!!






On Saturday, Brandon and I had the opportunity (thanks to Brandon's hard work, for Stacy and Cam for babysitting, and my research skills) to go to a Rascal Flatts Concert. Taylor Swift was their opening act, and we love her also!!! She did so amazing and was so beautiful. We only got to see 2 of her songs as we were stuck in traffic for the last 5 miles for over 2 hours!!! I knew we would be in traffic but not this bad! I was thankful we bought a parking pass, because our parking was right by the entrance which meant we got home in a 1/2 hour!!! Rascal Flatts were amazing singers and performers and it was such a fun experience!!! We had a blast so thanks to those who helped get us there!!!

4 comments:

uniquelynat said...

hey happy anniversary! i'm glad you guys had a good time at the concert! what a fun present.

Lindsay and Tyler Kohler said...

What a fun anniversary!! It looks like the concert was a blast. And I love Taylor Swift! What a cool opener. By the way I love your new background, it is so cute.

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I bet it was nice to have a sitter for the night to. Happy Late Anniversary!!!!

Adrienne and Darren said...

It looks like you had a blast! happy Anniversary. That is the way to spend it!!!!