Friday, January 9, 2009

Super Braxton

This is Braxton's first time dressing up as a super hero and he had a blast with it.



6 comments:

Cherri said...

Hi
This is Braxton at Grandma's house. I wanted to watch this over and over again! Let me know if you need me to save someone!

Love, Braxton

ashley said...

kc your little kid looks like jamie off of one tree hill. not little kid i meant braxton and my roommates love him. so cute. super braxt!

Lisa said...

He is so cute. Dress up is the best. After Halloween is a great time to stock up on superhero clothes!

Adrienne and Darren said...

Braxton is so cute. we watched the video over and over. My girls were laughing so hard. Sometimes I think they wish Kayson was more like Braxton. They tell everyone about their cousin Brax. We love you guys and hope you are going great.

The Sullengers said...

So freakin funny! By the way, I am almost done on the burp cloth. Only a little section to go then on to the blanket. I am proud of myself! Thanks for teaching me it! I also love the pic of us - super cute I thought!

HartSki said...

I can vouch for Braxton - if he thought he could fly he would. The mini tramp will have to do for now. Just think - all the Christmas toys and a red cape it that much fun. I am saving a big box for him and well make a fortress for superman.