So I, like a lot of girls, are addicted to watching "The Bachelor." I don't know why because they never pick my favorite (and that's why they never work out)! So I have watched all the episodes from this new season with Jason and I just watched a you tube where the guy bascially discovered who won. Quit reading NOW if you don't want to know!!!
Well he psychoanalyzed the tape and when it shows Jason proposing the girl reaches out and she has a gold pinky ring on. If you watch the rest of the episodes only one girl wears a gold pinky ring and it is Melissa!!!! I really like her and she is gorgeous. I do really like Stephanie, but she is not the most attractive to me but she is so positive and happy you just want to be around her! Hopefully she finds a great guy! Anyways I know I am a total nerd but oh well!
10 comments:
Ha!! by looking at their fingernails and hair that is who I guessed!! I sure hope it is her. She is still fun and spunky, but mature too! Yeah, i guess we will see....
boo - I stopped reading becuase I did not want to know - But you bolder her name and so my eye saw it. That's ok - I am glad to know that it is not Stephanie - I really don't like her - all of their moments together seem to be really awkward - she acts like she is more his mom than a wife. But I do like Melissa.
Ha thats smart! I hope it is melissa! At first I didn't like her because she looked like DeAnna, But I like her personality the most!...
This made me laugh because I am a total Bachelor junkie too! I love Melissa! But I do like Jillian too...we'll see! I'm glad to know I'm not the only nerdo ha ha
Ya I knew it too. She has the same nails. She is my favorite so I hope they work out.
Yes! She is my favorite!
Oh Ty and I are both obessed with Bachelor! I didn't want to read to see who won, but I couldn't help it!! I love Melissa the best too! she is so cute!
Would you please email me your mailing address? gregandcarly@gmail.com
Thanks!
Carly
i'm a bachelor fan too! i have to say that so far i love molly and melissa. i'm so glad that you found my blog! thanks so much for the nice comment...you are so sweet. you have such a sweet little family, and congrats on number 2!!!
You make me laugh....I watch the Bachelor and ask myself every week, "why do I watch this show? It is so fake, those girls are so stupid...oh my gosh!" My husband just smiles and knows I will watch it next week!!! You have beautiful children. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment