Braxton has been such a good big brother! You can tell that he loves her because he loves to hold her, when she cries he runs to me saying "baby cry, baby cry!" He gives her hugs and kisses before bed, he loves to give her her binky, and he is so gentle with her! He has his moments when he needs attention but other than that he has been wonderful!
This is not the best pic of her but I loved her outfit! I love getting to play dress up everyday!!!
As for Brandon and I we havent been up to much. Having a newborn in the middle of winter kind of makes you shut ins. I have attempted to go out a few times both with Bran and without Bran and all I can say is I am even more grateful to have a partner in all of this and I appreciate all Bran does to help me! We are trying to live with no sleep-she does ok most nights but some nights she is wide awake until like 3 AM! Most mornings Brandon wakes up with Brax and lets me sleep. The other day I woke up at noon! I haven't done that in forever! I am so thankful Bran is home to help me it has been fun to be together and to have him get to help out so much! I don't know what I'll do this summer when we hardly get to see him! I have been recovering very well. I still haven't lost all the weight but I definately look a lot slimmer! Life with 2 is crazy but it has been fun! I haven't quite found the time to get ready so everyday I feel like my hair is in a ponytail! How do you moms do it with multiples?! Any tips?! McKinley is a good baby. She hardly ever cries, and is pretty mellow. When she sleeps during the day she can sleep through anything which is good with Braxton around-he keeps trying to share his "moosey" with her regardless if shes asleep or not and his quiet voice is not so quiet!!! She loves to be held and is a total cuddle bug. She loves to sleep right next to someone-not a good habit I know-but it is hard to make her sleep in her bassinet when she sleeps so much better right by me! Brandon and I do get to go to Vegas next weekend for a UFC fight and I am way excited. My little sis is comingto Vegas to babysit so we can take the kids with us! It is Brandon's birthday so it should be way fun to get away for the weekend! I'm way excited! Other than that we don't have much going on!
7 comments:
That little dress is so cute! I think having one child is hard. I bet two gets a little tricky! But its okay you stay in your pjs and don't get ready. That's the best part about being a stay at home mom! I hope you have a great time in Vegas- it will be good to get away for a little bit.
How fun to play dress up! Jealous that you will be in Vegas - I'm sure Ashley is super excited! Have fun!
Your kids are so cute! I LOVE to dress little girls! Although i'm trying to have just as much fun a little boy!
We have a new blog address so come and see us there...http://katietravisaudreybrad.blogspot.com/
Tell Brandon hi for me too!
Katie
I wish i could move home and play with braxton all day. He is so dang cute and tender. yes he has his attention moments but hey i have those and i am 19. I am glad he loves her, he will definatly be the protective older brother which is good she will need it because she will be so dang pretty! i should just drop out of school and move home!
Those are sweet pictures. You always did like to play with dolls, and now you have a real live dress up doll of your very own. Enjoy dressing her while you can - they turn 12 and it is all over!
Cute pics - I have to disagree with mom. I lost control over what the girls wear at around 3. They just don't care if it matches! So enjoy the time now, it may be short. Have fun in Vegas!
Your kids are really cute. I loved the photo session too. I hope have/had fun in Vegas. I bet it's nice to get away from the cold weather.
Post a Comment