kacie!! she is beautiful! i am so glad that she is finally here and that you are doing so well! you look so great and braxton is such a sweet brother! i can't wait to see her! congratulations!
Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl. You make us very very PROUD grandparents. We love you all so much and are so thankful for another beautiful miracle in our lives.
Congrats!!!! I'm so glad you finally had her! That was a long wait! She's beautiful and I love the name!! We're excited for you! Good luck with everything!
8 comments:
kacie!! she is beautiful! i am so glad that she is finally here and that you are doing so well! you look so great and braxton is such a sweet brother! i can't wait to see her! congratulations!
Kacie - what a beauty!!! You may get your blondie after all! I'm so glad for all the posts - I love seeing pics of her!!!
Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl. You make us very very PROUD grandparents. We love you all so much and are so thankful for another beautiful miracle in our lives.
She is so adorable! Chase and I can't wait to come and see her!
Congrats!!!! I'm so glad you finally had her! That was a long wait! She's beautiful and I love the name!! We're excited for you! Good luck with everything!
So sweet! I love her little outfit! We find out what we're having in one week! I can't wait till our little one comes and our babies can be friends!
she looks like a hanna. what a cutie pie!
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! You look great also!
Post a Comment