Brandon***Kacie***Braxton***McKinley
Oh she is such a cutie pie!
That outfit is so cute!!! I love it! When she gets big enough, I want to see a pic of her in the headband I gave you!!!
SHe is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her. I am so glad that you are home. I hope you are doing great. Love you all
i love her outfit :) she is so cute! i told alan he has to come with me to pick up our lasagne dish so he can see how cute she is!!! ...maybe today...we'll call you :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh she is such a cutie pie!
That outfit is so cute!!! I love it! When she gets big enough, I want to see a pic of her in the headband I gave you!!!
SHe is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her. I am so glad that you are home. I hope you are doing great. Love you all
SHe is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her. I am so glad that you are home. I hope you are doing great. Love you all
i love her outfit :) she is so cute! i told alan he has to come with me to pick up our lasagne dish so he can see how cute she is!!! ...maybe today...we'll call you :)
Post a Comment