Friday, January 16, 2009

Newborn Pictures!

This past week we took McKinley in to get newborn pictures taken. We had Katie Wells take them (she is based out of Rigby) and she did awesome! These were the sneak peek pics she posted on her blog. To check out her blog visit http://katieportraits.blogspot.com. I love all these pics and will have a hard time choosing! I especially love the one with Brax and McKinley!






15 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Kacie - they are beautiful!!! I love the one of them together - it is so darn cute. I love the ski hat one and the one on the chair. Those are so cute. She did a great job. Oh and the tutu one - so cute!

Stacy said...

oh those turned out adorable!!! She is such a keeper! It was fun to get to see you guys. What a beautiful family you have!

Lindsay and Tyler Kohler said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! She is adorable. I'm jealous, you guys have the cutest kids ever!

Traci said...

Oh Kace! They're beautiful! She's beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

The Sullengers said...

Oh my gosh - those were so freakin cute - I had to share them with everyone at work because I love them so much!! I want a copy of them if you can - she did a great job!!! How did you hear about her?

trish said...

The one with McKinley and Braxton is ADORABLE! I love it that Brax looks so excited to be a big brother. Your photographer was wonderful!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

those are BEAUTIFUL!!! let me know when you're up for visitors, i'd love to see you guys!

Cathy Hanna said...

I love em, I love em!!!!They turned out so adorable.

Greg and Carly said...

Adorable! You have some cute kiddos!

D Bulloch said...

The pictures are AMAZING. Wow what an adorable family. We are so happy for you.

Steph said...

How cute! Those are adorable! I agree the one with Braxton is so cute. Good luck with picking your favorites, it looks like you have many, good, hard choices. She is so cute!

Adrienne and Darren said...

The pictures are so amazing. you have such beautiful kids. We can'twait to see you this weekend. Brooklyn is so frustrated that we haven't seen Mckinley yet. We are all so excited to see her. I hope you are doing great.

Kacie said...

Brax does look like my family a lot I think it's the eyes because she has the same chin and cheeks and similar noses but their eyes are completely different she has brandon's eyes and hair color since her hair is strawberry blonde!

Jenna Johnson said...

Hey Kacie, it's Jenna {powell} Johnson I don't know if I ever left a comment but I've come across your blog a time or two! Your baby is beautiful I love the pictures..my cousin drove up from utah to have Katie take her picts! Beautiful family!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

I love the pictures. Mckinley is so beautiful! I cant wait to come up and see her!!!