I got this in my parenting magazine and thought it was hilarious.
1. Your kids insist that their expensive new beds are too soft or too hard. However, your overcrowded bed is just right.
2. Though they eat neon fruit leather by the yard, your children act like you want to poison them if you offer a real apple.
3. Each night when you return home, several waist-high people greet you. One is sleepy and one is grumpy.
Just thought I'd add a little humor in everyone's day! Don't forget to vote tomorrow!!!!!!
4 comments:
Kacie - this made me laugh out loud. It was cute and right on the money. You guys all looked cute for Halloween!
I love it and It is so true. I would LOVE to go to Twilight over Thanksgiving. We won't be up until Wednesday night but we are staying through the weekend. So anytime then. I think it would awesome to all go together. thanks Kacie. I just want you to know that you are the best, and I love having you as my sistet-in-law. I think of you more as a sister than in-law!!!!! give Braxton a big hug for all of us. Love you all.
Oh that's way cute! I love it!! I hope you're doing good!
What if you only live with one other person and they are sleepy and grumpy at the same time?
Just kidding, Steve, you are neither, I actually am the sleepy grumpy one!
Post a Comment