I had some friends this summer introduce me to jewelry making. They didn't teach me, but I did buy some of their jewelry and it was so beautiful that I decided I wanted to learn, so I took a non-credit jewelry class up on campus and it was so much fun! I liked learning about it and making it so tonight I decided I wanted to make my own jewelry. I made this necklace, bracelet, and earrings. I wanted some jewelry to go with gray, white, and turqoise so this is what I came up with. What do you think? I want to have all the girls get together over thanksgiving (hanna's) and christmas (hart's) and learn how to make jewelry. Do you think that would be fun? Let me know!!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Jewelry Making
I had some friends this summer introduce me to jewelry making. They didn't teach me, but I did buy some of their jewelry and it was so beautiful that I decided I wanted to learn, so I took a non-credit jewelry class up on campus and it was so much fun! I liked learning about it and making it so tonight I decided I wanted to make my own jewelry. I made this necklace, bracelet, and earrings. I wanted some jewelry to go with gray, white, and turqoise so this is what I came up with. What do you think? I want to have all the girls get together over thanksgiving (hanna's) and christmas (hart's) and learn how to make jewelry. Do you think that would be fun? Let me know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes - that would be fun. You will have to let us know what supplies to get.
I think it would be a blast - yours turned out really cute!
I think it sounds fabulous! I cant wait. Very cute!
Count me in! I want to see "The Day the Earth Stood Still" So I might have to skip the Jewelry part.
Post a Comment