Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8 Things About me

I was tagged by Jen so here it goes-

8 things I am passionate about:

1. Family

2. The Gospel

3. Motherhood

4. Food ( I love to eat-chocolate especially!!!)

5. Getting an Education

6. Service

7. Love

8. Organization and planning (I have to plan everything!!!)

8 Things I Want or Need:

1. To be done with this pregnancy! I need my little girl!

2. Piano-I'm with Jen on that one

3. Sewing Machine and to learn how to sew

4. Photoshop

5. To learn how to digital scrapbook

6. Our basement finished so I can get the baby room ready!

7. A Vacation to somewhere tropical

8. My family to all move closer!

8 words or phrases I use a lot:


1. Hey what's up?

2. Crash, Oh Man!

3. Ashes, Ashes, we all fall down!

4. No Brax

5. What are your plans for the day?

6. What do you want to eat?

7. I love you

8. Hey babe

8 Things I want to do before I Die:


1. Go to Europe

2. Go on a mission

3. Teach Kindergarten

4. Go to Hawaii

5. Write and Illustrate a children's book

6. Learn how to paint

7. See all my children married in the Temple

8. Live on a ranch with lots of animals (that my children can take care of ha ha)

8 Things I have learned from the past:

1. Family is all you have!

2. Love with all of you heart

3. The only thing you have to fear is fear itself

4. To not hold grudges, life's too short

5. You just gotta be happy with what you got-you can't see all the beautiful things in your life with tears in your eyes.

6. You get out of life what you put into it

7. To not be afraid to reach out to people, sometimes you need it more than they do

8. Heavenly Father will always be there for you, sometimes you just need to have faith that everything will be alright.


4 shows I love to watch, 4 books I love to read:


1. One Tree Hill

2. Gilmore Girls

3. Desperate Housewives

4. Pride and Prejudice (movie)


1. Twilight Series

2. Harry Potter Series

3. Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate

4. Beauty: A Retelling of Beauty and the Beast

8 restaurants I love:

1. Olive Garden

2. Chiz's

3. Macaroni Grill

4. Texas Roadhouse

5. Wasabi

6. Sakura

7. Claim Jumper

8. Hard Hat

2 comments:

Holly said...

It's fun to get to know things about you again! Thanks for the comment on my not being motivated yesterday. Maybe it was just the way the universe was- seems like a lot of people weren't movitated! :)

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love that tag. I feel like I know you so much better.! You are awesome and we love you tons. Can't wait to see you.