Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch








Me and Adrienne and her 3 girls and Kayson went to a pumpkin patch in Idaho Falls. It was not that cool, but the kids had fun! There was a haybale maze and then you got to go out and pick your own pumpkins. We got some great pumpkins and can't wait to carve them for Halloween!

4 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

Thank you so much for going with us to the pumpkin patch. We had a blast. I love the pictures. I was great hanging out with you this weekend. I can't wait for Thanksgiving.

Cherri said...

That maze looks exactly right for little kids. It is not too scary, they can see where they want to get to, and they can always just crawl over something when they want out. Perfect!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

cute! i wish i would have known about that one! i was sad that we got ours at albertson's where there wasn't anything "fall-ish" to do!

Lisa said...

Fun! Did you ever get the playgroup to go to this?