Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Trip to Provo


I went with Lisa and Ben (my sister and brother-in-law) and kids up to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo. This was my favorite picture of the 2 girls and Brax sitting in the leaves! I Love Fall!

Here Sarah, Brax, and Abby throwing the leaves.

Here is the river-isn't it beautiful!

Here is the kids laying in the leaves-taking a breather!

Here is Sarah and Abby playing tag with Brax around the trees.

The kids throwing rocks over the bridge!

HEre are the kids holding hands and walking-how cute!

Ben is holding Brax up underneathe the waterfalls!

Here is the Bridal Veil Falls! It was so pretty and the water was freezing!

The Blau fam + Brax walking over the trail of rocks in the water!

We had the opportunity that evening to go to the annual Provo APX party. Thanks to Lisa and Ben for babysitting! It was a blast! This is Eric-one of Brandon's reps who dressed up as the caveman from the Geico commercials! His shirt said selling APX alarms.... so easy a caveman could do it! It was great (it was a costume party). Brax was terrified of him and would cry everytime he would see him! It was hilarious!

Here is Braxton hiding his eyes because he was so scared of the "caveman!" Oh it was priceless!

We had such a fun trip down to Provo! I really enjoy getting to spend some time with my sister and her family and I know Braxton loves it (since they lived in Mississippi for the last 4 years!)! We love Brandon's job also and couldn't be happier! The only bad thing about his job used to be the traveling, but now it is such a wonderful blessing to be able to go see family everytime we go to Provo! We are so blessed!

7 comments:

Cherri said...

Lisa and Ben got a taste of what 4 kids under the age of 6 would be like - good thing you had a breather between Abby and Griffin, right?

Adam and Dantzelle said...

These are such cute pictures! Your trip looks like so much fun. Your nieces are so adorable. That is funny that you were Gabby! Adam and I have been watching desperate housewives from season 1, (we get bored!) and he said Lynette for me, and he was right. Did you dress up for the APX party? I loved that pic with Braxtons hand over his eyes. haha How did you get the little pictures of Christ and the temple? You've probably heard these songs but I love the new Taylor Swift songs, Love song and Fearless and Gavin Rossdale-Love remains the same! Hope everything is going great. Love ya and miss ya tons! Dantz

The Sullengers said...

How fun! It look's like fun to be outside in the Fall - we are just getting to the Fall stage...

Lisa said...

KAcie - glad you got home okay. Did you ever make it to church? Thanks for seeing us - it was fun. Hey - can you email me the pictures you took?

HartSki said...

I love the pics with the leaves! I love kids and wish I could put a brick on their heads so we could enjoy them longer, but life goes on and I am now glad I took all the time I did when my kids were growing up. It was fun! and now I get to do it again with the Grandkids without alot of the worry.

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love the fall leaves. It looks like you had a great time. Lisa's kids are so cute. You will have to tell her hi for me.

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey! I've tried calling a few times. I tried to leave a message but I don't know if it worked because our mike was being wierd! Sometimes the number comes up as unknown or a bunch of 0's. It is so funny here to see the little kids just squat and pee. haha and soooo akward when a little boy wants to play with us and his little wang is hanging out.haha There is definantly a different smell and sometimes you get a whiff of something bad but for the most part it doesn't stink. I think that Esme fits you and A! We will call you again soon! Love and miss you!