Braxton is so funny! His cars eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with him, and he always makes sure to feed each car! It is one of the first times seeing him pretend and I love it!
Braxton always wants to help! I was taking out the trash today and he couldn't have that! He had to come help me and he carried it all the way to the garbage can! I love my little boy!

Brandon went out and rewarded himself with a new tv, sound system, and blu ray dvd player! It has been fun so far and we needed a new one since ours was like 5 years old!!!!
We finally finished our yard! Brandon has been slaving away ( I helped a little (about as much as I could)) and it turned out really great! I never thought I would like yard work, but I loved to pick out the bushes and decorate the yard! I helped plant them and then we put down tarp, so no one has to come pick our weeds this year! (Mom and dad thanks for all the help)! Then we hauled in bark and spread it all out! Braxton also helped with the bark. He would load up his dump truck with bark and then go put it where we needed it!
As for us lately-Brandon has been working for APX recruiting and working around the house-next big projects are the garage and the basement (which I already have half done)! We gotta get all our organizing projects done before the baby comes! As for me-I have been chasing our little monster around and I started a jewelery making class up on campus! I love what we made already and it was way fun to do! I really enjoy it! Other than that, just getting ready for another family member! That's all for now!
8 comments:
Yard looks great - good luck on the garage and basement but you'll need a new room by December. It never ends but keeps us going.
Braxton is so cute!! Your yard looks beautiful. Sounds like you are staying busy and having fun.
How fun - yard looks great! We need to put some effort into ours, it won't look as good as yours though I'm sure! Braxton is a cutie - I have him pasted on my wallpaper at work. He makes me smile everytime I see him!
Your yard looks great. Nice job. Braxton playing with his cars is so cute. He is such a cutie patootie. So, how did you sign up for the jewelry class? Through the university or city? And, are you going to give us all a lesson at Christmas time? That would be a fun thing to do with just the gals.
Ohhhhh that is so cute! I wish I was there to see that! Your yard looks great and sounds like you guys are having fun.
sounds like you are having tons of fun! the yard looks AWESOME!!! i love pretty yards. can't wait to get mine back in order. ammon has been working on it NON STOP since we got back. one of our trees died while we were gone...sad...so we have to replace it! can't wait till that little girl gets here and we can see pics of her!
hey sis how are you doing. I love your cute little belly! I agree Brax is the cutiest. i didnt have any crazy pic of brax they are just so cute! You guys will for sure have to come see us. your yard is looking beautiful well i hope you are doing great. love ya
Your yard looks great. I can't WAIT til we have grass at our house. Congrats on getting a new/big tv. We spent the money and love having one too. Your little boy is super cute.
Post a Comment