Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer Fun










This past weekend Brandon and I have been busy. I have been trying to organize our house and Brandon has been cleaning up the weeds from our yard and tring to get it all looking nice. If you look at the pic with his truck you can see that we had so many weeds it filled the back of his truck!!! Braxton has been loving riding his trike around while Brandon works.
Then on Sunday we went and ate at Grandma and Grandpa muscle car's house. We jumped on the tramp, ate apples from the trees, went down the slide, and played on their swingset! Brax had a blast!

9 comments:

HartSki said...

Thanks for bring Braxton and BAM BAM up! I love when my grandkids use my backyard - it makes the yardwork worth it.

ashley said...

yep braxton is adoreable!! adorable! i love the one where he is hanging on the monkey bars and brandon is next to him its dang cute!!!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Hey sis! I love looking at your blog you always have the cutest pics! I miss you guys tons. It sounds like you have been busy!! Well i love you tons i hope you have a great week!!

The Sullengers said...

I'm jealous you got raspberry shakes! It looks like fun - I hear you guys may be looking for a new house?

Lisa said...

Cute pictures! Braxton is so cute and glad to see he is a bit happier now. Grandma and Grandpa's backyard is awesome. Our girls could play all day back there. It was fun to see you last week - please stop by anytime you can.

Cherri said...

See, you are a photographer - they turned out cute. Now I just need to get a family picture of the three of you with Braxton actually smiling!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Oh my gosh! I can't tell you how much I miss Braxton! I do miss you guys too! I love the pics. I think he has grown up since I have left. Adam and I are still working on getting the phone set up so we can call you guys! Love ya Dantz

Cathy Hanna said...

I love your blog! You are quite the photographer and Braxton is so adorable, he melts my heart. We are so glad your home!!!! Love Mom Hanna

uniquelynat said...

glad you're all home safe and sound and that you're settiling back in to normal life again. hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy and can't wait to see what comes next!