Friday, September 26, 2008

3D Ultrasound




Today we went and had a 3D ultrasound done. I love being able to see your baby before it is born it makes it feel so much more real! We got some great pictures! She was being so cooperative and the nurse said they were the best pictures she had ever taken, and that they might have to use them for their advertisement! I am hoping the cooperativeness will transfer over into real life.....good luck with that huh?! Sorry that I had to take a picture of a picture-our scanner/printer isn't working and I am too impatient to wait! I am now even more excited for our little girl to come to our family, if that is possible, and am looking forward to having another girl present in the house-rule out some of the manliness!!!

5 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

Those are great 3d pictures. None of mine turned out good. They were all a little scary looking. She is going to be beautriful. We can't wait.

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

kacie, she is soooo beautiful!!! what great pictures! you guys have the CUTEST kids!!

Stacy said...

I can't believe the technology! Three months left to go!! Good luck. You will have to let me know how your classes are going.

mikester_104 said...

Brandon,

Congrats on the new little girl and on another succesful summer.

You little boy is adorable, you guys definatly have cute kids.

Lets get together one of these nights and go out to dinner.

Cell has not changed.
313-mike

Traci said...

Those are amazing pictures! She's already a sweetheart. You're going to have so much fun! Girls are the best.