So we are pretty boring but I guess this is our life! We went to the park and had a blast! Braxton played on the swings and slide. The one picture is of him roaring at the other kids (don't ask me where he got that....maybe because we ask him what sound a bear makes...i don't know anyways...) Then we each took pictures with Braxton. I only put the picture of me on to show that I am now 6 1/2 months pregnant and I look huge! You know when you think you don't look THAT big until you see a picture and then you realize you do look THAT big. Oh well hopefully I lose it all that is all that matters!
We decided to go watch the end of one of the Madison Football Games. It was fun to get out even though we lost with 38 seconds left!
Then we were out playing one morning -Braxton riding his trike- and we came across a praying mantis. I have never seen one in real life so I thought it was pretty cool. Brandon rescued it and put it in one of our trees. I had to take a picture since it was so cool!!!
2 comments:
Some times I wish I could just do this all summer long!! This fall has been great though because we aren't is school!! So we actually enjoy the tail end of summer!!! I am glad you guys are enjoying the end of summer too! ps...thanks for the books :)
I love the pictures. Braxton is the cutest little guy!! It looks like you are having a great time. I bet it is so nice to have Brandon home. You look Beautiful, as always. We hope to see you soon. Love the Lesters
Post a Comment