Friday, September 5, 2008

Our Crazy 2 weeks!!!

























So this past two weeks have been pretty crazy. We packed up our 2 vehicles completely full and drove 33 hours home passing through 9 states!!! Brax did awesome!
Then Adrienne (Brandon's sister) was blessing her new beautiful baby, Adalyn, in Rexburg so we decided to take some family pictures. I posted my favorites of each of the individual families. Brax got strep throat over the weekend and so he is looking kinda sad in the pictures poor guy.
On Labor Day we decided to chill at the APX building and play games since it was cold outside. We had a blast!
Then Grandma helped Brax put together his new trike. Brax was so involved with helping put it together it was so cute. He loved his new trike and I'm sure we will be out everyday riding it before the summer is over! He was pretty adorable!
Well we are glad to be home and are enjoying our last few days of Summer!!!

4 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Kacie - you look really pretty in all those pics - you can't even tell you are 5 months pregnant!!! Braxton is getting so big and we are sad we are missing out on all his growing stages - hopefully one day we will all be a little closer!!!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey we made it to China safe! We miss you guys already! You got a ton of great photo's over labor day! and Braxt looks so cute in that jacket. i love it! Please don't let him forget me! I miss my little buddy! Love you guys Dantz

HartSki said...

Braxton is awesome - I think he will go from Big Wheels to the real thing with nothing in between. I do need to work on him and the "Bam Bam" when we play cars. He will grow up liking demolition derbys. Nice pics.

Adrienne and Darren said...

I LOVE all of the pictures. It was a blast haning out with you guys over Labor day. I have to agree with Cara. You don't even look pregnant in the pictures. Just beautiful. Take care. We can't wait to see you again.