Sunday, September 21, 2008

Party




So this past weekend was the annual end of the summer party at Beaver Dick. It was way fun. The boys rode the mechanical bull and jousted with those big Q-tip looking things. There was pizza and prizes. Me and Brandon entered in the raffle but are so unlucky that we knew we wouldn't win anything so we left at like 11. Right before we left they had a raffle for a TV and the number they read was one number before mine so I was like oh man I was so close. We left thinking they just called the number before me no way would I get called and neither would Bran. So we gave our tickets to one of our friends who sold with us and left. Well 15 minutes later we get a phone call saying my ticket had won the diamond necklace, but we told them they could have it since we left early. Crazy huh? I must be the most unlucky person ever! Oh well! I did break a mirror in Virginia-do you believe in 7 years bad luck?? I hope not!!! The first picture is of Megan, Stacy, Lindsay, and Me (all girls who were out this summer with us)! There were so many people there if you look in the last picture you can see how many there were!

2 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

I can't believe your luck. I am not a lucky person either. I never win anything. It looks like there were a ton of people at the party. You still look soooo cute. I hope you are doing great.

Ty and Whit said...

Oh that looks fun!! Wish we could have been there!! HOpe you're doing good!