Monday, June 9, 2008

Our Life

We decided to create a blog so we can keep in touch with family and friends. We live in Ashburn, VA for the summer and will move back home at the end of September to live in Rexburg, ID. We have a little boy who is 18 months and is a wild man. He is starting to talk like crazy and now says "car, teeth, walk, moose (favorite stuffed animal), cheese, mom, dad, bye bye, hi," etc... He loves to go go go and while I was going through the first trimester of our next crazy kid I found I didn't have the energy, but now that we are getting over the tiredness we are going like mad trying to play at the park and swim at the pool and go for walks. He is so fun and keeps me so entertained. I am also pregnant due on January 1st! I am wishing for a new year's baby because I did not want another baby in December since Braxton's b-day is December 8th, so New year's would be great! I am like 11 weeks along and have had no sickness really just tired and random cravings!!! Brandon is doing awesome this year at selling. He is going to beat his top sales year and their office is also doing great. There are so many wives and friends out here for me and Braxton that we are loving it. The summers are always so fun. We are loving being married and are about to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary!!! This is our 4 year-4th year married, 4th year selling, 4 children (to be). We are excited to keep in touch!

4 comments:

Cherri said...

Are you expecting triplets and didn't tell us? Kacie - I thought you told me everything! (tee hee!)

Kacie said...

ha ha no I meant four in our family ha ha nope just one thank goodness!!!

HartSki said...

GREAT BLOG!

Lisa said...

Yay for a blog! Now we can keep a bit more updated on your day to day life!