Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ocean City Baby!!!



This is one of just our family on the boardwark with the ferris wheel behind us. Then the other side is one with all of us on the boardwalk.

This was the seafood place that we stopped and ate at. It was named after us after all so we had to eat there and it paid off! It was delicious!!! The other picture is of the entrance to the boardwalk. Then below is a picture of Brandon holding up his "all you can eat crab legs and ribs" I never ever imagined I would like crab but it was so yummy! Braxton loved the sand. He practically played in it all day!!! It was fun to watch what he created!!
Us by the ocean!!!
Brandon boogie boarding!!! I wanted to go but thought since I am pregnant that that might not be the best idea!!! He had a blast though!!!
The boys had this brilliant idea to dig a huge hole and put Braxton in it then bury him. Braxton liked the sand right in front of him for a minute and then he wanted out!!! Don't blame him!!! It was hilarious though!
Funnel Cakes! No trip to the beach is quite complete without the famous funnel cakes!!!

This past Sunday a bunch of us decided to go to the beach in Ocean City, MD. It is a 3 hour drive and the weather said it was supposed to be rainy, but we decided to go anyways. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun!!!

7 comments:

Cherri said...

Why am I not surprised that you had to get your funnel cakes? I wish we were there to play with all of you. Your coverup was way cute, by the way!

Love ya and miss ya,
Mom
Oh, by the way, you owe me! I weeded two flower beds that were covered in 3 foot high weeds - they were so big they were blocking the sprinklers, which dad found out were going on about 4 times a day! Your water bill will be huge, but they were set up wrong because nobody understood how to set them. They are much more complicated than ours, but dad figured them out and got them down to 4 times a week. I wondered why your grass was so thick and green in spite of sprinklers blocked by weeds!

HartSki said...

I learned and loved to body surf and boogie board in Santa Cruz Calif by Uncle Bills. It is soo much fun. Braxton is going to be in withdrawl when he comes back to Idaho.

Stacy said...

I am soo glad we ended up going to the beach despite the ify weather forecast! i just wish we were closer so we could go more often. Your pics turned out way cute!! I wish I could have seen brax in the sand hole.

Traci said...

It looks like a fun trip! You guys are such a cute family!

Adrienne and Darren said...

It looks like it was a really fun day in the sun. I think it is so funny that Brandon asked for the family discount at Harpoon Hanna's. Braxton looks so cute. and you look great. How far along are you? When are you going to be in Idaho? We can't wait to see you. love the Lesters

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Im excited to go. Dave said we are going with the techs soon. It looks like fun!

Adrienne and Darren said...

braxton is so cute!braxton is
so funny.I love you guys
I wish I was there. love mckayl