Brandon***Kacie***Braxton***McKinley
I love your blog. It is so fun to see all of the pictures. I hope you are doing great. We really miss you guys.
Your slideshow is cute - looks like you have a pretty rough life!
I checked out the apx blog. It is really good. You and (or) Brandon have done an awesome job on it. Tell my bro hi for me.
Ha ha thanks A bran did that one. I'll tell him hi for ya! He is amazing at what he does so that is good! We love ya
Hey I will have to come over so you can teach me the blogging ropes...also I LOVE the pic of brax riding the horse in his birthday suit!!!
Love your slide show!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love your blog. It is so fun to see all of the pictures. I hope you are doing great. We really miss you guys.
Your slideshow is cute - looks like you have a pretty rough life!
I checked out the apx blog. It is really good. You and (or) Brandon have done an awesome job on it. Tell my bro hi for me.
Ha ha thanks A bran did that one. I'll tell him hi for ya! He is amazing at what he does so that is good! We love ya
Hey I will have to come over so you can teach me the blogging ropes...also I LOVE the pic of brax riding the horse in his birthday suit!!!
Love your slide show!
Post a Comment