Saturday, June 14, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

4 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

Your slide show is so cute. Stacy just told me about the park and milking the cow, and the tractor. I am so glad you put the pictures on. They are so cute.

Kacie said...

Ha ha Well we will be back in October this year usually the end of August but Brandon wants to do the extended program. I don't think it is hard at all with a kid. I actually love it because all of Bran's family comes out with us so all the girls hang out!!! there are 23 wives and 11 kids all Braxton's age so we are definately never bored or in need of friends. Oh those days were too crazy!!! I like the steadiness of life now a lot more!!! The guys work a lot but it is worth it when we get to go home and he doesn't ever leave and we go on cruises as a family and that stuff and no work so we love it!!! Braxton and Walker would have a lot of fun!!! He plays so well with other kids. WE are just working on sharing ha ha! We definately have to catch up!!!

Greg and Carly said...

Cute Blog! I can't believe how big Braxton is!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

you guys have been doing so much fun stuff!! i'm sad that i've missed out! the summer is going by so fast...so we for sure need to do lots when i get back! by the way, cute blog!