


So we haven't been to many big things lately, just hanging out but it is still fun and keeps our days rolling by. Saturday we have a fun park to go to so I'll have to post about that. We have these water fountains down in the square by our apartments and they were too tempting for Braxton on a hot day. I took him down for a minute and let him out of the stroller and this is what I got-a soaking wet boy fully dressed! After that our apartment complex hosted Ben and Jerry's so we could get free ice cream. I told Brandon we went and he said he should've known I would be there and I responded they said "free" # 1 fav word and "Ben and Jerry's" #2 favorite word of course I was going to be there and it didn't disappoint! Braxton is still so cute with McKinley. I was in getting ready and Braxton came in and gave Kinley his choo choo train to play with. She loves him you can tell she always smiles at him and he can get her laughing it is so fun to watch. Kinley is now being able to grab toys above her like in her carseat and she loves to stand up and look at herself in the mirror. She is still such an angel and she is such a good baby! She is starting the rollover process by being able to go from side to back or side to tummy which is kinda scary and I find myself checking on her every 2 minutes! She might even be starting to cut teeth because she is always chewing on her hands and is drooling quite a bit! She still is smiley as ever and hardly ever fusses. Braxton is so cute and such a terror at the same time. He loves to make people laugh so he does crazy things for attention and McKayl and Brooklyn are his biggest audiences and he loves it! He is definately learning up and down and his numbers by going on the elevator and he will tell anyone who gets on that he is the one to push the buttons. He talks so well for how old he is and he is such a strong sucker just like his daddy. We brought his trike out and he loves to ride it all around the house since we have no one who is under us I tolerate it! He cracks me up-one morning I heard his door open then the trike then he was in our room and this wouldn;t be so funny but since we sleep right across the hall it cracks me up that he rode 1 foot to our room instead of walking. What a goof! Anyways enjoy the pics!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! You are right FREE and BEN and JERRYS is the best. I have been on a Ben and Jerrys kick lately, BAD BAD BAD, No GOOD, GOOD, GOOOOD. It might be a good thing when my coupons run out. Have a great weekend Love ya lots
Sounds like you have had some warm weather! Pack a suit or in my day we called it a birthday suit for kids - nowadays too many weirdo's out there. Braxton won't know what to do when he gets home - no one to feed his attention needs! Have fun and keep a watchful eye on the kids.
Darling pics of the kids. It is good to get an update. Mckinley looks so inquisitive in her little chair - and Braxton is typical Brax, ice cream and water fun is his idea of heaven!
Of course you are going to go for FREE icecream. I love those waterparks!!! Cute pics! Keep em coming.
Post a Comment