On Saturday we went to the Croydon Creek Nature Center. They had some fun activities for the kids. In the center there are aquariums everywhere with frogs, snakes, and turtles. They even have a place to look at honey bees making honey. It was so neat! The wall in the one picture was so cool! Then we went and made a picture using shaving cream and food coloring it looked like and when it was done it turned out neat! All in all it was a fun day and I think we will go back again! It was so hot on Saturday and my kids were already in shorts and short sleeves and it wasn't cutting it so i don't know what we're going to do! I can't complain though!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Nature Center
On Saturday we went to the Croydon Creek Nature Center. They had some fun activities for the kids. In the center there are aquariums everywhere with frogs, snakes, and turtles. They even have a place to look at honey bees making honey. It was so neat! The wall in the one picture was so cool! Then we went and made a picture using shaving cream and food coloring it looked like and when it was done it turned out neat! All in all it was a fun day and I think we will go back again! It was so hot on Saturday and my kids were already in shorts and short sleeves and it wasn't cutting it so i don't know what we're going to do! I can't complain though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun~! I love to see what your up to! Tht elephant ride looked really fun. I havn't been to the circus in a long long time. Keep having fun
What a cute mommy you are bringing your kids to all these fun places!!! I love the pics! I've always wanted to go to a circus - so jealous!
See how much more free you feel when you have the baby in some kind of sling? It feels kind of like being pregnant again, but at least you can take it off and let dad have a turn to carry the load for awhile, unlike pregancy! Cute pictures and I'm glad you are all getting about and seeing things.
How fun! That looks like a fun place for kids. I am excited for good weather here so we can get out more. Keep updating your blog so we can feel like we know you still! Love ya.
Kacie, Dan was in the other day and said they were coming out in June? I also just picked up your mail and Brenda is sending it. It has been raining here so your lawn looks green who is going to cut the lawn? I also moved BJ's Shelby to the garage. Keep Braxton entertained and busy so he uses some of that boy energy!
hey!!! I'll give you my number but we'll do it like church or something!! I have been pretty busy..which is good since Adam is never here and we have no children! It'd be fun to do something with you guys though. just let me know!
Post a Comment