Thursday, April 16, 2009



McKinley is such a happy and content baby! This is just to show how happy she is in the mornings! She loves to babble and play yell at mom all the time! She is my sweetheart and was definately needed after my crazy Braxton!

8 comments:

Cathy Hanna said...

Oh my goodness my little McKinley is so adorable and Braxton and all the kids doing the Easter eggs just made me cry, I miss them so much. I love your blog and keeping up on all the fun things your doing and being able to see the kids grow up. I miss all of you

Steph said...

How fun! I can't believe how grown up she is already. She is a cutie pie!

McKayl Lester said...

McKinley is the cutest, happiest baby. You are so blessed to have such cute kids. We love seeing you everyday!! I am so glad we are out here!!!

Ty and Whit said...

Oh she is so cute!!! Ha I love that! Little babies are the best!

The Sullengers said...

So cute! Hopefully Hudson will get past his gassy days and be just as happy!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

shes so cute and I LOVE ur new family picts!

Cherri said...

Wow, she is cute. I'm glad that she is so happy, and that she makes you happy! Enjoy

Cherri said...

POST already - your adoring public awaits, and just because a lot of family is around you, you can't think that the rest of us don't matter!