




This Easter we had some fun with cousins! We woke up to rain so our outside Easter egg hunt was cancelled so we decided to go to one at our local grocery store and boy was it a joke. They hid Easter eggs down one aisle and then let 50 kids ages 7-0 go find them-well the ones in front got them all and we were lucky to find one egg. That's right ONE egg! We did get to decorate sugar cookies and Braxton was happy. Then we decorated Easter eggs with Adrienne's family! We had a blast and they even had cool Hannah Montana ones (p.s. I loved the movie, but I love teeny boppers!) Then on Sunday Braxton woke up to a candy trail to a bunny picture made out of peanut butter m & m's left by the Easter bunny. He loved it! He got a new tie and McKinley got a new dress and they both looked so cute at church too bad I didn't get any pictures! Our church house is like 100 feet from the Washington D.C. temple and it is so awesome! We stopped on our way home and it was so beautiful. All the tulips were out and if the wind didn't make it so cold we would've taken some cute pics-maybe next week. We have been enjoying Maryland where we live and we haven't ran into a dull moment yet which is surprising. Brandon is busy selling and I swear he barely has time to eat and sleep let alone shower. He is constantly running from place to place and I'm amazed how he does it and still is an awesome seller he has sold 3 days and already has 5!!! He is amazing! Anyways I had to throw the video on for both grandma and grandpas for Easter we love you and appreciate the Easter packages!
3 comments:
It was so much sharing Easter with you guys. I love the trail and Bunny that the Easter bunny left. So Cute!!! Adrienne
So I forgot to put the FUN in. It was so much Fun sharing Easter with you.
I'm glad to see the tradition continue! The Easter Bunny strikes again!
Post a Comment