This past weekend Brandon went to St. George to do some work and since I am so far along I couldn't go with him. Me and Brax decided to go have some fun so on Saturday we went with some friends to the Santa Clause at the Carousel. Brax was scared of Santa, but kinda warmed up after he got a candy cane-talk about teaching your kids not to take candy from strangers ha ha jk. Then we rode the carousel a few times. It was fun!
Here is Brax playing with play-doh! Love the cheeser!
The other night I decided I was bored so I went and bought all the letters in my kids names to paint and I got Brax this race car bank that you could paint. So I painted my letters while he painted his bank! It was so fun!
Here is a finished picture of his bank-pretty cool huh!
Tomorrow is Braxton's 2nd birthday! I cannot believe that he is 2 already, seems like I was just pregnant with him! We made his cake today and Braxton loves to help cook-especially when he gets to lick the beaters!
We made these cupcakes to eat!
This is his Lightning McQueen birthday cake! It was fun to decorate! I hope he likes it!!!
Some fun things about Braxton are:
1. He is a huge chatterbox. He loves to talk and he is so polite. He will play tackle football with you and then ask if you are ok. If you cough he will ask if you are ok. I just love it and he is always pointing everything out and saying it's name! It is so fun to here him talk and get a glimpes of his personality! He also says hi to everyone we see and I can tell it makes other people happy! I just love my little social butterfly!
2. He likes to kill you with kindness. He always says "please treat" or something to that effect and he just gives you that look that you cannot say no to. He doesn't throw too many fits he learned to just ask nicely and he gets his way. I love it also when you come home from going somewhere and he is sooo excited to see you! It just makes your day!
We love you Braxton! Happy Birthday tomorrow
P.S. Happy Birthday tomorrow to Stacy my wonderful sister-in-law also who was so nice to share her birthday!
15 comments:
I love the cake! Hope it as good to eat as it is to look at. Nice tribute - Yeah for Braxton.
Kacie - I love this backdrop on your blog - where did you find it?
Happy Birthday Brax!
Oh I love Braxt! I miss my little buddy! I can't believe that he is 2. It really does seem like the other day he was in your cute belly! Now Mckinley will be here before we know it. Please give Braxton a big hug and kiss and tell him Doodle loves him so much!!
I am SO impressed with that cake - it looks wonderful! Braxton is going to love eating it up for his birthday!!
the carousel was fun! happy birthday braxton!! luke says "happy birthday BUBBA. braxton is BUBBA." we love you guys!
Mom - I can set up that backdrop on the Hart blog if you would like. It is from cutestblogsontheblock.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAXTON!!! How fun - we got him a little present so we will bring it up when we come for Christmas.
I hate it when my husband leaves too- but it looks like you had a lot of fun whil he was gone! I can't believe your little guy will be 2. He's so cute. His cake looks amazing. I should bake more!
Happy B-day Braxton! Save the rear tire for me and I will teach you how to burn the tread off. I was going to say how to "Smoke them" but that did not translate well. Your two going on 5 and we love you - say CHEESE. Love gpa.
how cute kc! you should be a cake lady and make cakes. as in my childrens cakes because we all kjnow my kids are screwed when it comes to a creative mom. NOT HAPPENING! anywas sorry i couldnt be here today! wish him happy happy birthday
Two years old!!! it feels like yesterday that he was born, ON SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY!! It is fun to share his birthday. I think about it all day haha...jk. The cake turned out adorable.
I'm tagging u--please take my christmas survey--its on my page
Happy Birthday Brax! They grow so fast, don't they?! I am in awe of your cake decorating abilities Kace!
Happy B-day Brax - hope you love being two!
Hi Kacie, He is so cute!! Looks like fun! Are you so excited to have another baby?? I am for you. I hope all goes well with that! Sherry
Post a Comment