Sunday, December 14, 2008

On Monday this past week we celebrated Braxton's 2nd birthday. This is how his day went...


He woke up to balloons and loved to throw them up in the air and hit them again.

Then we went to McDonald's and he loved going down the slide and running around with the other kids there.

We later opened up presents. He got all the cars characters and a cars raceway from us. He got a stackable train from Gma and Gpa horsey and a remote control The King race car and a soccer goal post from gma and gpa Muscle Car.

Here is his cars raceway. He calls it his "fast cars!"

Opening presents with daddy!

This was Braxton eating his really good lightning McQueen cake. It was yummy and he loved it!

Here is the whole crew. Both grandparents and mom and dad! What a lucky boy!

Thanks everyone for making his birthday so special!

Also we took Brax in for his 2 year check-up turns out he is average in weight and like the 26th % for height. So short and average. Ha wonder where he gets the shortness from?! JK ;)

Also I am still prego! Geez I was hoping for a three week early baby! Looks like she will be hanging on for a while. Only 18 days left though. Seems like a long time but I'm sure it will fly by!

9 comments:

Holly said...

It looks like Braxton had a great birthday! I love the names you called each grandparent! Is that what Braxton calls them? Hopefully your little girl will come soon!!

Greg and Carly said...

Happy Birthday Braxton! I can't wait to see your new little one when she comes!

uniquelynat said...

happy birthday!!! what a big boy! i can't believe it.

hope these last days of the pregnancy go well for ya!

happy holidays!

Lisa said...

KAcie - he is so cute. And your cake looked so good - you are very talented. What a fun birthday - happy b-day Brax!

The Sullengers said...

That looks like fun - I'm excited for our little boy. I loved your cake also!

Stacy said...

What a fun birthday! Cam and I died laughing at the first pic of him in his diaper! We love it! Let us know when the labor pains start....What day do you want me to think about? It worked last time!

Ty and Whit said...

Oh happy birthday Braxton!! Those pictures are so cute!! I'm sure the last 18 days will fly by!! It will be so neat to finally meet her!

Adrienne and Darren said...

It looks like Braxton had a great birthday. We hope you have a wonderful christmas. I am sending your christmas card tomorrow. It will probably be there after christmas.

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Merry Christmas!!! We can't believe that it is already time for Christmas! We hope that is a great holiday! We love and miss you guys so much and are sooo excited to come home and hang out with you guys! Only a few more weeks and I will get to steal your babies from you! Love, Adam and Dantz